- Bachelor of Arts in Rhetoric and Media Studies, Willamette University
- Master’s in Teaching, Northwest University
- Endorsement in K-12 Health and Physical Education
Years of teaching
- Summer Camp counselor/sports coach, 4 years
- Substitute teacher, 1 year
- I have a twin sister who teaches 4th grade at another Catholic school.
- I have a 4-year-old long-haired German Shepherd named Gunnar who loves to go for walks!
- In my free time, I love playing and watching sports particularly baseball and football, going to the dog park with Gunnar, and spending time with my family and friends.
Favorite School Activity
Recess! I love seeing students use the teamwork, problem-solving, and communication skills that we discuss in PE to organize their own games.
I am honored to be joining the St. Monica’s family and can’t wait to share my passion for sports and physical education with the students and community.
“Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming.” John Wooden