CYO Athletics is sports done a different way – as one community. Individuals and teams strive for greatness in accordance with Gospel values. To develop the whole person, we teach success is not measured solely by the scoreboard, but by the effort, team play, and fun of the experience.
|PRACTICE for Basketball
· Kids are not allowed in the Gym by themselves after school. There must be parent supervision. If you have BB practice after school then please make sure you have arranged for a parent to be with your child in the Gym.
· If your child is walking to the Library after school before practice then make sure you have a signed walkers form on file with Ruth Carton in the school office.
· Our 2nd games of the season are this weekend! Please come and cheer on our 4th, 5th and 6th grade teams!
· We are looking for High School/College kids to help as Gym Managers during the games. Service hours are available. Please contact David Lockhart for additional information and get trained.
· Please turn in your clean, washed Cross Country and Soccer Uniforms in the CYO bin located in the school hallway. We are putting away our Fall sports uniforms now. Thanks!
· It is time to start looking for CYO Volleyball coaches. We would like to form as many teams as possible. Please contact Monica if you are interested. Registration for players will start January 2nd. Games start in Feb through April.
Let’s go Crusaders!
CYO is a St. Monica Parish Ministry and is open to all St. Monica Parishioners.
Registration and current season information can be found on the Parish Website.