School Leadership opportunities, 6th Grade Environmental Camp, small class sizes, enriched academic experiences, 1:1 laptops, robotics, dedicated teachers, parent involvement, safe environment, shared philosophy of education & community.
- Parents choose St. Monica School for their children because of high academic standards; values-added education and a safe school environment
- Monica stresses the value of self-discipline and commitment. Research shows that because of a greater emphasis on homework and study, Catholic School students develop more effective writing skills
- Monica encourages family input and involvement in the ongoing education of their children. Research shows that such a partnership results in higher attendance rates and lower dropout rates.
- Monica faculty members are qualified professionals committed to bringing out the best in their students as they grow in knowledge, skills, and values.
- Monica exceptional faculty and staff are role models who share their faith, their talents, and their time.
- Catholic Schools encourage each student to accept the challenges of being a better person in tomorrow’s world. The emphasis is on participation by all students.
- Tuition cost is often supplemented by the parish, so the Catholic community shares the cost of education.
Faith and Values
- Monica helps students understand that each person is unique and valuable.
- Monica strives to create a special bond among the students, the home, the school, and the church, so that all share the strong sense of community.
- At St. Monica School there is a mutual respect among students, faculty, and administrators which generates an atmosphere of care and concern.
- Monica School joins with the family to help students understand their special place in the family, the Church, and society.
- Students explore their faith through classes and activities in Scripture, Sacraments, Church, and morality.
- While not all students who come to Catholic Schools are Catholic, all share experiences of faith and values.