Happy New Year! Now is the time to start thinking about the St. Monica School auction! Our school auction planning is in full swing for our virtual event on Saturday, March 13, 2021. In this unprecedented year, our school community has missed out on the large events that are the hallmark of St. Monica. As such, we have decided to focus our virtual auction on how we are “Leading the Way!” The money raised from this event will help us retain our amazing, top-notch staff and ensure quality curriculum programs. Even though our event will be virtual, we are still planning some fun activities.
We invite you to consider how you would like to get involved:
- Do you own a business or work for a company offering appealing opportunities others may want?
- Do you know someone who has unique items, experiences, or services on which our families would like to bid?
- What special talent can you donate as an auction item?
- Do you have a vacation home, timeshare, or access to recreational activity?
- Do you frequent a salon, winery, restaurant, sports club, or other business that would recognize your patronage while supporting St. Monica?
*Please be thoughtful in donation solicitation. We realize many businesses are suffering. However, others may welcome new opportunities for visibility of their products/services.
- As a reminder, every family has pledged to support the auction by providing/procuring an item or service valued at $200.00 or more.
- Not sure what to donate? Please consider CASH! We will put it to great use, and you will get a great tax-deduction! Cash donations are eligible for company matching too!
WAYS TO SUBMIT YOUR DONATION:
- Preferred Online on our auction website: https://stmonicasea.ejoinme.org/Donate
- Download this Procurement Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please drop-off your physical item(s) and form(s) at the school office.
PROCUREMENT FORM SUBMISSION DUE: Monday, February 1, 2021. Early submission is greatly appreciated!
Thank you very much for your time and consideration. We appreciate your support for our students and the St. Monica community.