Our Annual School Appeal!Donate Today!
The Annual Fund Appeal brings together our community of parents, alumni, grandparents, friends and parishioners who are committed to furthering the mission of St. Monica Catholic School.
Your contribution helps bridge the gap between what is charged for tuition and the actual cost of educating our students.
As you prayerfully consider your commitment this year, please know that last year’s average gift was over $500. Thank you for your consideration of making a tax deductible donation for the benefit of the current and future students of St. Monica School.
The Annual Fund goal for 2017-18 is $100,000. All donations are TAX-DEDUCTIBLE, Federal Tax ID# 91-0724244.
P L E D G E O P T I O N S
- One-time gift payable in the month of your choice
- Gift payable in installments of your choice
- Make your pledge for 2017 or 2018 fiscal year
CO N T R I B U T I O N O P T I O N S
- Annual Fund Unrestricted Gifts
- School Endowment Fund
- Tuition Assistance
- Deacon Jack Warfield Scholarship Fund
Check made payable to St. Monica Catholic School, 4320 87th Ave SE Mercer Island, WA 98040
- Online at https://stmonicasea.org/online-giving-form/
- Don’t forget to submit for Company Matching Funds!