“Passionate, energetic, and creative teachers have helped my shy little girl blossom into a confident reader and public speaker!”
New student applications for the 2022-2023 school year are now open.Parent Portal/Application Schedule a Tour Tuition Financial Aid
- Learn More about our Early Learning Center
- Learn More about our Elementary Grades
- Learn More about our Middle School
- Learn More about our 9th & 10th Grade Pilot Program
Documents Required Upon Acceptance
Once St. Monica offers admission to a student, we require the following documents before the student’s first day at our school:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Immunization Records issued by student’s physician
We welcome students and families of all faith backgrounds. In addition, St. Monica Catholic School accepts non-Catholic students whose parents support the philosophy and mission on a space-available basis.
If you have any questions about our admissions process or need any assistance, don’t hesitate to contact our Advancement Director, Jamie North, at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!